29 Poplar Avenue, Ross
Offered At $1,599,000
This historic 1890s Queen Anne home is an iconic Ross jewel. Recently upgraded, the blends of old, new, classic and country exude charm and character.
All nine rooms in this historic home have been lovingly updated while retaining their soul and character. Beyond the white picket fence it's a brief stroll to school, the park, and the trails through the watershed. The long gravel driveway is entered by an electric picket gate.
The main house features a spacious living room with curved windows and rounded walls. master bedroom and remodeled bath with claw-foot tub complete the main level. The recently remodeled kitchen, breakfast nook and mud room are located off of the family room which opens to the courtyard, ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The Upstairs is an additional bedroom with domed ceiling, full bath and bonus room.
Step outside the main house into the charming courtyard with multiple seating areas and rope swings. Nestled on the back of the property is another house. Rebuilt from the ground up in 1999, this high-ceilinged studio or office has a bathroom and laundry room.
• 1890s Queen Anne Iconic Ross Jewel
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths and bonus room
• Living Room with curved windows and rounded walls
• Remodeled Kitchen with breakfast nook and mud room
• Family Room opens to courtyard
• Master Bedroom with full bath and claw foot tub
• Upstairs 1 bedroom with domed ceiling, full bath and bonus room
• Well landscaped lawns and garden area
• Multiple seating arrangements
• 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
• Large main room with high ceilings
• Fabulous Ross K-8 school
• Moments to shops, restaurants and parks